Over 10% of real estate deals cancel due to financing. We don’t want your deal to fall through during the loan process. Please check out this list:
1. Don’t do anything that you need to use your social security #.
2. Don’t change your employment status.
3. Don’t make any major purchases.
4. Don’t increase your credit card debt. (changes your debt-to-income)
5. Don’t change bank accounts or make undisclosed large deposits or transfers.
6. Don’t miss any payments that could affect your credit score.
7. Don’t apply for a credit card.
8. Don’t co-sign on anything.
9. Don’t ever, ever spend money you have set aside for closing.
10. Always consult your Mortgage broker or Agent about any possible problems or changes.